Send a message first to WhatsApp
How to send a message first to your customer on WhatsApp
If you would like to start a conversation with a WhatsApp number which one do you have never chatting with, you can do it in 3 ways: whenever you change an item's status, click a button, or move an item to another group.
1. Go to the integration center, find Quickley and integration, and then recipe "When status is changed to something, send a template message from WhatsApp with mapping."
2. Select a status column and status which one will trigger an action.
3. Select a WhatsApp channel.
4. Choose a template
5. Setup a template mapping.
6. Save your automation and go to the board, find an item with a phone number, and change the status. After a few moments, you will see that Quickley's column is filled with ID — it means that the item is linked with Quickley's conversation.
7. Go to the Item View and check that message was sent.